Mar 21, 2023 3:27 PM
If you're currently a Super Admin on Epoch, you can grant employees access to become an Admin on Epoch.
1. Go to your Dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Employees Dashboard by clicking on the "Employees" tab on the left side. You'll be able to see a list of all employees and Epoch Admins.
3. Search for the employee you're granting Admin access to.
4. Click on the menu icon for that employee and select between Super Admin or Team Admin.
5. For a Team Admin, select the team(s) you'd like them to have access to.
1. Search for the employee you're changing Admin access for.
2. Click on the menu icon for that employee and choose from the following options depending on their current role:
Thanks for your feedback!
Get in touch with our customer experience team. We'll reach out with next steps.Contact us