There are 8 possible statuses that a guest can have on the insights page for an event.
- Attended: Appeared in the Zoom meeting or has been checked-in by an admin or themselves. This status only appears for events using Zoom integration and/or the check-in feature.
- Cancelled: Declined on Slack, responded "No" on the calendar invitation, or cancelled their spot after confirming.
- Confirmed: Confirmed on Slack, calendar, or the web app.
- Incomplete: Confirmed, but didn't complete the questionnaire yet. Their spot is reserved for the event.
- Maybe: Responded "Maybe" on Slack, calendar, or the web app. Their spot is not reserved for the event and they won't receive any event communications.
- Invited: Invited during event creation. The guest may have received a Slack or calendar invitation depending on selected settings.
- Pending: Previously had another status for this event, but it was reset so we're waiting on a new response. This can happen if the event's start time was changed or registration was closed.
- Waitlisted: Joined the waitlist because the event was full. The guest will be automatically added to the event if a spot opens up.