Mar 21, 2023 10:40 AM
Epoch’s Zoom integration makes creating virtual events easy. You’ll be able to generate meeting links in one click and get attendance tracking data through Epoch.
Read on for a step-by-step walkthrough on how to set up the Zoom integration.
Zoom requires Zoom Admins to pre-approve apps on most accounts. Complete these steps to pre-approve the Epoch App and enable Epoch's Zoom integration.
By default, Allow all users on your account to install this app is selected.
1. Go to Dashboard.
2. Go to Integrations and click Connect button for Zoom.
3. You'll be prompted to log into your Zoom account. Enter your credentials or select one of the SSO options.
4. If you're using SSO, select the email address you’d like to connect to the Zoom Epoch App.
5. Check the box for “Allow this app to use my shared access permissions” and click Allow.
6. Once approved, you should receive a confirmation email.
If you come across any issues or something isn't looking right, please check out our Zoom troubleshooting & FAQs article or reach out to email@example.com.
Thanks for your feedback!
Get in touch with our customer experience team. We'll reach out with next steps.Contact us